Irish WS vs. Clemson on ACC Network Thursday at 8 p.m.
by dillon77 (2022-09-15 07:38:28)

Both are ranked. Irish and Tigers split games last year, so expectations could be for a close match tonight. Preview article below.

BTW, Anyone Heard from Domerduck Recently?
by dillon77  (2022-09-15 07:39:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He's normally a regular on either the soccer and/or WBB boards, so just hoping he's on one of his sojurns around the country.

It's probably a scouting trip disguised as a vacation. *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2022-09-15 20:23:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Been on a 10 day Royal Clipper cruise & now in Sicily. Can't
by Domerduck  (2022-09-15 15:03:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

watch any sports live so hard to add much. Still I've enjoyed the NDN board updates. Thx for worrying about me.

PS...I am sort of glad I missed the Marshall debacle as well as my Ducks getting creamed by Georgia. I am hoping they can beat BYU this week and ND beats Cal for Freeman's 1st win. Still very glad the ND women Soccer team is doing great and Jackie and the Aces are 2-0 in the WNBA finals. Hope they both win tonite.

Glad to Hear You're Cruisin' the Good Life!
by dillon77  (2022-09-15 19:00:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Irish are at Clemson tonight, which I'll watch and post about.

Switching sports and balls, Maddy's playing in Romania tomorrow against Lithuania in 3x3 quarterfinals. She's killing in the first two rounds.
I can see her playing "small" forward in the pro's.

Have more a few reds (chianti/sangiovese/toscana) for us. Catch you when you're back...