#Spursy *
by dwjm3 (2022-10-01 08:56:27)

This user did not provide content for this post

Arsenal are significantly improved
by ChicagoWave03  (2022-10-01 13:56:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was optimistic pre-season including them in the top 4, but their attack is as good as any (save City perhaps). I don't think they'll finish within 10 points of City ultimately, but they finally have some depth and a creative and adept striker. They could easily finish 2nd or 3rd with the way the other contenders for those positions have been playing.

Liverpool's defense = Sieve City.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2022-10-01 14:09:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It should be an entertaining game next weekend.

It will likely be a blood bath. *
by NDBass  (2022-10-01 17:05:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Kane got his cute little PK…
by mitquinn  (2022-10-01 11:22:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

lmao… what a glory clown. Roll the highlights! It’s DVD time!

We are top of the league and North London is red… as always.

Arsenal is better than I thought.
by ndroman21  (2022-10-01 09:52:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They still need to be a bit more positive in the box. Just get the ball in there and goals like the 2nd one will happen. It’s not always going to be pretty when the defense is as compact and organized as Tottenham.

Great result, though.

Chance at a 4th towards the end.
by GoldCoastIrish  (2022-10-01 11:54:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Think 6 guys touched it around their box, missed the chance.

Huge points, this squad has really developed. Bright future.

AF *
by Dr Muppet  (2022-10-01 09:23:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“Never a red”
by wcnitz  (2022-10-01 09:02:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Always amusing to hear something like this after a studs up ankle stab on a trailing leg.

Spursy indeed

People say that because of the standard set my by Eng. refs
by dwjm3  (2022-10-01 09:30:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They waved off a red card earlier in the year where De Bruyne got cleated in the
thigh by Newcastle

People have no idea what constitutes a red in England

Announcer called out how the ref changed through the match
by spade  (2022-10-01 10:15:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Which is exactly what he shouldn't do. It's like changing the strike zone between innings, that's just poor officiating. How Odergaard missed the most textbook yellow I've every seen is a testament to this. Especially when he booked Dier for much less in the second half.

Arsenal dominated. Well deserved win.