I have watched very little Liverpool
by HTownND (2023-01-21 09:39:34)

But what happened to TAA? He’s turned into an out of position giveaway machine. I mean he’s fallen off a cliff. Is he hurt?

The entire squad is not good.
by NDBass  (2023-01-21 10:47:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whether it be injuries, drop of form, or panic buys, it just isn't good. TAA isn't able to carry an entire team.

Individually, he's probably trying to hard. Teams also know how to attack this squad and he/his area is one of the main focuses. Klopp hasn't adjusted too much, but he is also hamstrung a bit.

We've seen better years. *
by Porpoiseboy  (2023-01-21 17:26:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When did Jota and Firmino last play?
by G.K.Chesterton  (2023-01-21 12:56:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I didn't see today's game but for a few minutes.

It's easy to point to Mane being gone but I think Firmino brought something extra. Perhaps Nunez is pressing too much under the weight of the contract or just needs to pass it more when close.

Jota was 10/16 against City.
by NDBass  (2023-01-21 13:40:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think Bobby played some after the break, but I don't see him in any PL lineups. Maybe it was league cup.

TAA's wide open smash into the stands was expected
by spade  (2023-01-21 10:11:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He was never going to put that on target the way his season has been going. But the goal gaped, and he didn't oblige