Predictions - who will be USMNT coach in March for Grenada? *
by DakotaDomer (2023-01-26 14:40:12)

This user did not provide content for this post

Sounds like it will be Hudson.
by Slainte Joe  (2023-01-26 16:01:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

PC made it indicated it will be late summer before any permanent hire.

They took a very long time to wait for GGG.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2023-01-26 17:25:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If they are going after bigger fish, they shouldn't be afraid to wait as long.

Agree.
by Slainte Joe  (2023-01-26 21:41:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They've burned everything to the ground, so might as well take the time to get this right.

Still, pretty dispiriting that we are beginning yet another WC cycle with an interregnum period. The USSF is utterly dysfunctional.

Except this cycle, they don’t have to qualify so there is a
by guinness1940  (2023-01-26 22:18:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

little more leeway to take their time.

I do agree that Soccer House needs a generous application of C4 and Semtex

Since when is extra months of unproductive time helpful?
by DakotaDomer  (2023-01-27 10:40:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Take the bare minimum amount of time to get the right hire and then get them to work immediately. There's absolutely no reason to leave the job virtually vacant and lose 6 months of scouting, development, planning, organizational hiring.

Never said helpful. Just less of a disaster than any other
by guinness1940  (2023-01-27 22:11:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Cycle would have been

And I have about as much faith in Soccer House to get this right as I do our esteemed AD of getting pretty much anything right