Real-City
by SCOANGERS (2024-04-08 16:43:10)

Ancelotti will have learned from last year disaster " he put a super offensive team so expect a more balanced team.
Real will have Bellingham but no Courtois/Millitao ; hearing Ancelotti will play Tchouameni rather than Nacho with a more balanced team
Rodrigo Vinicius are doing very well..now its up to Bellingham.

City - Pep said we should not always control a game but score- will not be the same than last year 1st half in Ethiad - may see Kovasic in midfield
City is very vulnerable to fast transition (see Aston Villa game) - camavingha is a great threat

I feel City will win but it maybe closer

I knew City was vulnerable in transition but come on...
by SCOANGERS  (2024-04-09 15:17:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How to you let Vinicius in 1-1 and Ortega was clearly not ready on this one

Vini’s pass to to Rodrygo and the subtle finish
by KnightlyRevue  (2024-04-09 22:46:53)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Was a thing of beauty.

Foden’s goal was a straight banger. Can’t give him any space near the area.

A fun entertaining game worthy of a final. Let’s see what happens at the Etihad. Tchoumeni picked up the yellow but Militao will be back. So will KDB. Should be fun.

I heard it mentioned that Real has four guys on yellows.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-04-09 08:34:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They will need to be careful to avoid missing the second leg.

Yes this should be especially for the midfield
by SCOANGERS  (2024-04-09 09:07:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tchounami and Camavinga are critical and both young and could easily got a second yellow
Now Bellingham is also in that category but he maybe less exposed

and it took less than 1' fro Tchoumani to prove me right *
by SCOANGERS  (2024-04-09 15:03:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

FYI: you can listen to the matches using the FotMob app.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2024-04-09 16:24:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know who is providing the feed but it's what I am using while working.

1 down, 3 to go, Jack. *
by idesofoctober  (2024-04-09 15:03:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post