Molly Seidel and Anna Rohrer
by delmas33 (2016-05-13 17:53:28)

Anyone have any information on their injuries? They are not running in ACC championships, per UND article. I'm not sure if they will compete in NCAA's.
I hope Molly can compete in US Olympic trials

Google found this on Twitter for Molly. (link)
by G.K.Chesterton  (2016-05-14 23:31:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

May miss the Olympic Trials (5k)
by jclay  (2016-05-18 11:57:05)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

From the LetsRun Message Board (one of the employees Jonathan Gault):

"This is correct. I emailed her coach and he confirmed that she has a sacral stress fracture and will miss the rest of the collegiate season.

He said he wasn't sure when she would return to competition but if she does run the Olympic Trials (which I doubt) it would only be in the 5k since she isn't close to the 10k standard."

If you follow the link, be careful, there are people speculating about what caused her injury.

I like the pic of her national championship ring. (link)
by Tex Francisco  (2016-05-16 15:01:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is great! Thanks for posting. *
by hibernianangst  (2016-06-10 18:09:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post