Softball
by 65domer (2016-10-16 22:48:58)

I assume ND was shut out in all of their fall softball games and the administration has been too embarrassed to mention it. I was unable to find any score, box score, comment from the coach or any other information about the team and the games they have played the last several weeks. I know I am not the only person interested.

you will find equally as much info on lacrosse - these games
by dbcsmith  (2016-10-17 11:38:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

in the fall are looked upon as scrimmages and will not be reported on.

Thank you
by 65domer  (2016-10-17 19:24:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I still would like to know what is going on with the team. They advertise the games. Maybe the Blue/Gold game should be looked upon the same.

You can get some softball updates from the ND podcasts
by Domerduck  (2016-10-19 12:36:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

especially this years Jack Swarbrick show where Rachel Nasland from the softball team as been cohosting the show each week this year. They talk about all ND sports but they did talk about a few of their games this year including the ones against the USSAA Pride.

I provided a link below to the UND page and click the Jack Swarbrick show to hear them. I remember the softball updates were a few shows back. She also talked about how the police ran thrpugh the softball field to catch someone so you get lots of other stuff when you hear the two Jacks (Swarbrick and Nolan), James Onuwalo (the male ND athlete host) and Rachel talk. They also interview lots of ND athletes as well as give updates.