Direct TV
by 65domer (2019-08-30 19:56:17)

I have tried to watch the women's volleyball game tonight against LaSalle. I have used ESPN.com to access the game. There is a picture of a"lock" next to each ACC game listed and I am unable to get to the game. I was under the impression that if you subscribed to the ACCNetwork the ACCNX programming would be available. I talked to some Direct TV guy from India or somewhere and couldn't understand what he was telling me. Anyone have a suggestion for an illiterate computer user?

TV
by irishgruff  (2019-09-17 09:10:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

With direct tv you will have to keep posting till it is accepeted

ACCNX problems
by abqirish  (2019-08-31 22:37:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We have Hulu and was able to see the volleyball games yesterday and today on iPad and Apple TV, but not on any PC. We got the lock thing from ESPN. I talked with Hulu, and they said you can only connect through ESPN for ACCNX. Something is wrong on ESPN’s side. We couldn’t even get the replays on the PCs. And there is no way to contact ESPN that I could find.