His performance was nothing short of phenomenal
by trout (2021-05-14 03:17:41)

In reply to: And more - 3:34.68 in ACC prelims  posted by NDoggie78

He ran very fast with no one pushing him. Second place was 8 seconds behind.

8 seconds ahead- 2nd place was a 4 min mile (converted)
by ND1986  (2021-05-14 16:01:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Phenomenal performance!

I was looking at LetsRun, which claimed a link to the Full
by beancounter  (2021-05-14 06:38:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Race Video. Turned out to be someone in the stands recording and posting on Instagram. But kind of fun.

Thanks for posting the video
by trout  (2021-05-14 13:47:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I look forward to seeing Nuguse in the final and the upcoming NCAA championships and Olympic trials.

That video was fun as Nuguse started rolling and the guy
by MPG  (2021-05-14 10:38:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

became more and more excited about Nuguse's pace. In the background, I heard the PA announcer say, "The Goose is on the loose!"

And as several on Lets Run pointed out, the kid ....
by Rocksteady74  (2021-05-14 10:09:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

... recording on his phone was more aware of the pace and the significance of the final time than the 'professional' announcers.