GREAT foto of Molly at und.com
by T-Bone (2021-08-07 15:07:29)

Suitable for framing as Christmas gift for young girls in your family.

I only watched the last half of the race.
by 65Domer  (2021-08-08 10:24:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I only heard Notre Dame mentioned once. Was Notre Dame talked about at all during the first half of the race?

I want to go back and watch the whole race again.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2021-08-08 17:18:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I saw decent chunks of it before.

What I recall was the female commentator, who noted that at about halfway through the race, Molly had started to set a slightly-better pace. The commentator was bemused and said that either Seidel was inexperienced or actually wanted to pick up the pace. 8^)

Note: link below requires a subscription. I haven't seen the entire race posted on YouTube, for example.

That was Kara Goucher.
by ewillND  (2021-08-14 02:11:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She knows a little bit about road racing.

Most likely available in the book store already. *
by Irish72  (2021-08-07 16:46:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post