And Molly Seidel Won NCAA 10K in 2015 on Women's Side
by dillon77 (2022-06-09 12:31:11)
Edited on 2022-06-09 12:34:28

In reply to: First ND 10k champion since Ryan Shay (RIP) in 2001 *  posted by crazychester

...To me, that was the "I've arrived Point" for Molly. Showed she had the speed and drive to hammer it.

All 3 of those 10K NCs were at Hayward field Eugene with
by Domerduck  (2022-06-09 15:31:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Dylan winning on the brand new field and stadium which will host the World championships in July. I plan on going to some of those events as I missed this NCAA championship being in Southern California seeing my grandkids and going to my nephew's wedding.

I was watching these NCAAs on ESPN but had to leave before the 10k as I went to the Portland Thorns/San Diego Wave NWSL match with my grandkids and still soccer playing daughter. Before we left as we watched the meet, she reminded me of her running the distance races at Hayward field for the Oregon high school championships her sophomore though senior years. It's an incredible track and it's great that ND has 3 10k national champs who won it on that same track. Hopefully Dylan can double in the 5k.