Well at least we beat #1Tennessee in baseball. *
by Domerduck (2022-06-13 00:40:35)

In reply to: Oh, For C+#st's Sake! On a Lot of Fronts.  posted by dillon77

This user did not provide content for this post

Yeah, I'm Glad We Did That...
by dillon77  (2022-06-13 09:40:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and not allow the Tennessee AD to go up, 2-0, on the Irish over the weekend.

I'm pretty level-headed about most things at my age, but I can't tell you how ticked off this makes me. It must be something out of the "deal with it" playbook, but everything from the open checkbook to the timing just galls me.

And, while Carlson, as an employee doesn't owe us squat, I've got to think Matt Spark is blindsided by his protege.

Errr...

Like when Bielema broke the news to Barry Alvarez? *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2022-06-14 00:02:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Tennessee AD is ND '02 and son of Kevin White *
by NJIrish04  (2022-06-13 13:03:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The White family has no love for ND *
by El Kabong  (2022-06-13 13:18:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What’s backstory? Did Kevin feel pushed out? This guy was a
by NJIrish04  (2022-06-14 00:53:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

walk on during Breys early years, right?

Not sure
by El Kabong  (2022-06-14 13:42:39)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

All I know is when ND plays at Duke, he tends to be unavailable so as to (as was quoted to me) "avoid those Notre Dame assholes".

ND grad & current Duke AD, Nina King, spoke at Reunion
by NDoggie78  (2022-06-14 14:53:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

She had many, many good words about Kevin white - minority and women hiring especially - of course he brought her with him when he went to Duke.

I have no other knowledge of Kevin White, just though I'd post another opinion of Kevin White I just heard recently.