Great day!
by lavieenor (2023-03-23 17:18:26)

In reply to: Final Update of the day  posted by Radi-skull

What an amazingly great day for the men. It didn’t look great at the outset with epee, but they got a bit more on track and then foil and saber kicked butt. Looking forward to see if they can keep it going tomorrow. I haven’t looked, but assume that the Princeton “bouts remaining” discrepancy is due to the two contestants that pulled.

Correct. Princeton had both competitors in their pools
by Radi-skull  (2023-03-23 19:09:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Today.

So they will have two full pools of 4 tommorrow in saber (16 bouts as a team) where as the rest of the schools I am tracking (only those with 8 or more qualifiers...10 after i drop Duke tomorrow) will only have 14 (assuming they have 2 fencers...penn and OSUbonly have 1 so willbactually have 7 bouts tomorrow).

Thx for the updates. Keep it up. Go Irish!!! *
by Domerduck  (2023-03-23 18:35:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

From an individual standpoint
by Radi-skull  (2023-03-23 19:15:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sabre. 1 (tied but higher Indicator) and 6

Foil
2 (tied with 1 but lower indicator) and 4th (tied with 3 but lower indicator)

Epee
11 and 13 (both tied with 10th bit lower indicators)