The PAC12 demise is ridiculous & hoping the Beavs find a
by Domerduck (2023-11-15 20:26:28)

In reply to: She had a pretty good season, definitely made progress  posted by fortune_smith

solution which there are some clever ones out there. My favorite is the WCC teams all join the PAC 12 with WSU/OSU in all other sports & the top 6 MWC teams join the PAC2 to have a PAC8 football conference. The MWC keeps all their non-football sports together and has their 6 remaining football schools join 2 FCS schools as the lower conference which could be working with the Big Sky. The kicker they do relegation and every year the worst team drops from the PAC8 & the best MWC8 team goes up. Maybe they can work out with the ncaa to allow a relegation game and figure out how to let the Big Sky FCS schools be part of it. That would bring a cool EPL concept to American football and maybe Apple with their MLS soccer love might provide a fun media deal with the Cougs, Beavs and all these west coast schools who participate.
Easiest for them would be for the Big12 to take them, but the PAC2 just won their court case. I am going to the Washington/OSU game Saturday in Corvallis which SRO ate already sold out and will be their biggest crowd ever. Then if OSU & Oregon win there is a good chance the last PAC12 will be a barnburner as whoever wins will get to the PAC12 championship ngame in Vegas. I have my 47 yard line Autzen club seats for the Civil War which I'll go with my son.

Next year I will have my Duck season tix for their inaugeral Big 10 season which includes tOSU. I also will go to at least one road game as they have both Michigan and Wisconsin. It will be interesting.