Article on Mike Brey from ND Magazine
by garbageplate (2019-01-03 20:33:00)

The article references Brey's book, which was a trip down memory lane, both good and bad.

I’m not one to normally get worked up about this topic,
by beancounter  (2019-01-04 07:28:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

but must Swarbrick be slobbered over constantly? I don’t remember ND playing particularly better in the second half of the Northeastern game either. I know I was quite nervous.

Otherwise, nice read, thanks for posting.

Agreed- that irked me as well *
by garbageplate  (2019-01-04 11:14:49)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We did push the lead up to 12 at one point but yeah going
by Carlos Huerta  (2019-01-04 08:44:58)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from a 4 pt. halftime lead to up two with 30 seconds left and the opponent having the ball is not exactly a great half in a 3/14 matchup. I don't recall whether the team seemed to be playing tight in that second half but I was certainly nervous.

We're lucky to have Mike Brey..... *
by PabloFanque  (2019-01-03 22:15:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Indeed.
by Georgia Hog  (2019-01-04 07:21:16)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I found McAlarney's anecdote about Brey crying while telling the team that KMac had been suspended particularly illuminating.