Update on Gabe Wuor
by Needamirer (2019-01-07 13:11:23)

I posted a couple of weeks ago about a 7'1" kid from the Sudan our family was helping out. I had inquired about helping him figure out how to improve his game. He decided to go to Las Vegas and play on the prep team with what I have been told is the top point guard in the country.

Here is a video of him from 16 months ago. He had only been playing for 6 months at that time. Since then he has put on 30 pounds and has elevated his game. He was on Kevin Durant's E16 AAU team last year.

Anyway, I think he is on the right path now.

Thanks for the update- stumbled on this
by Ajax  (2019-01-07 13:29:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

2019 Maryland PG Sam Tabe looks really good.

Tabe
by Drew  (2019-01-09 14:23:10)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I wish the kid the best. He looks okay but high school guards at the better schools all look pretty good. He is strong and can get up but his speed is questionable. Not sure he is still averaging 30 points a game as the tweet stated. His team is 3-6 and averaging only 61 points a game.