Excellent second half by TJ, Hubb and Harvey
by Ajax (2019-02-10 20:12:42)

albeit versus an awful team.

Harvey was shockingly active around the basket.

Mooney great rebounding but awful shooting night. Pastner a dick for pressing inside 20 seconds.

Let's not forget
by BIG MAC  (2019-02-11 11:33:41)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hubb and Harvey are coming off of prolonged injury related layoffs. I think next year we'll see the Harvey and Hubb that we have been waiting for.

2nd half was TJ's best 20 minutes this season
by Lloyd Braun  (2019-02-10 21:49:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To my untrained eye he just looked more comfortable out there.
Of course making shots will do that for you.

What has been tough about watching TJ this season
by bmoreirish  (2019-02-11 08:18:47)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Is it is so obvious how much he cares. He has always been that way, so I am sure it is killing him that when he has needed to carry the team he has come up short until now. My hope is that he realizes he can't force it and still lets the game come to him. Definitely happy for him for this win.

I enjoyed watching him enjoy himself again.
by Giggity_Giggity  (2019-02-10 23:49:28)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He needed to get on track and get some help.

The game turned for him
by Bobnd80  (2019-02-10 22:47:08)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

When he flubbed the breakaway. And got a second chance and hit a big three. He seemed to relax after that point. And Harvey was a totally different player in the second half, mostly because he was aggressive on the offensive boards. Too many games, Harvey has one or no rebounds. There is hope for the future.

Harvey really had legs tonight...elevated.... *
by Wolfetone  (2019-02-10 21:38:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Much quicker jumping that I've seen this season
by Kayo  (2019-02-11 06:24:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But I still didn't see the elevation he had before the injury. Still needs time to get the full explosiveness back.

Evidenced by him not dunking the missed layup. He didn’t
by Btd  (2019-02-11 14:17:45)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Realize he could get that high IMO. He was way past dunking height - he was at monster dunk height - but tried a layup instead and missed. I viewed it as a positive thatbhe elevated like he did. He possibly realized after the fact he has more range than he thought.

And, played aggressively. Great to see. Hope he keeps it up *
by Tim Kelley  (2019-02-10 21:46:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agreed
by garbageplate  (2019-02-10 20:46:39)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Next up: UVA in Charlottesville.

No Djogo? *
by Homeboy73  (2019-02-10 20:38:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Nik played solid defense & does not force things
by Ajax  (2019-02-10 21:16:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post