Recruiting who's coming?
by goshenirish (2019-02-11 09:42:35)

I apologize if I missed this from a previous poster, but what solid recruiting possibilities do we have to add to this team? It seems like there are no articles or any word on transfers or recruits we have a good change of getting.
We get Rex back next year which is good along with Carmody, but is that along with what we have right now going to propel us? I see that as an improved team compared to what we have now but not incredibly improved.
Coach Brey is usually up to something and has found Harangody, Connaughton, Cooley, and Colson as underrated players in the past. Any clue to what this staff is up to?

IMO a traditional transfer is most likely
by Ajax  (2019-02-11 12:25:11)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

with 2 years eligibility- be it a combo forward or combo guard.

There will be high school recruits available in the spring (and I am not referring to Cole Anthony), be it late risers or several who ask out of their LOI's due to coaching changes. Most likely will be on a 5th year program.

There is talk Pat Chambers is on the hot seat. I recall ND was recruiting Seth Lundy. They also have another promising recruit in Justin McKoy.

My guess
by SECTION 12  (2019-02-11 11:42:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

is a graduate transfer.