Humor in a not-so-funny season...
by oggie (2019-02-11 11:24:42)
Edited on 2019-02-11 11:25:01

In the SBT article prior to the GT game focusing on Gibbs' struggles, I dove in to read about the slump without really looking at the photo. Then I noticed the one comment, asking the SBT to find a better photo of Gibbs, and scrolled back up to the photo.

Seriously, I'm not sure it's possible to find a worse photo than the one they ran.

They caught him mid-seizure. Call a doctor stat! *
by Piertravlr  (2019-02-12 00:35:00)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gibbs makes some odd facial expressions
by JACC1203  (2019-02-11 21:35:03)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He certainly made one after scoring (and being fouled) during the GT game yesterday evening.

ESPN actually ended their telecast with a freeze frame of Gibbs' expression and you could see Digger Phelps in the background. While Phelps was obviously looking at something else, a forced perspective made it look like he was reacting to Gibbs' reaction after the play. It was pretty funny looking.

I searched in vain for a picture to include in my post.

Wow that is a terrible photo
by Ndwoofcookie  (2019-02-11 16:02:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

LOL, you can't imagine it until you see it...

Grimace and Convulse like a Champion Today! *
by Notra_Dahm  (2019-02-11 17:38:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

At least he played one of his better games...
by BigNDfan  (2019-02-11 11:30:57)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Those are the type of numbers I thought he'd AVERAGE this year.