FWIW Current transfer rankings (link)
by Ajax (2020-03-19 11:59:15)

Recent guard transfer
by Ajax  (2020-03-20 15:45:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Plays in a solid conference- shot 40% on treys his first 2 seasons.

ND did real well with a football transfer from a service academy.

A lot of talent there
by DBCooper  (2020-03-19 14:03:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hopefully we get a few

Mike Smith from Columbia played at my HS
by crazychester  (2020-03-19 12:49:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He didn't get a lot of high major interest because of his size so he went to Columbia and became the leading scorer in the Ivy League this season.

Reminds me a bit of Jalen Brunson in that he just figures out a way to win. I saw him drag Fenwick to a win over Simeon in his Sr. year where he scored 38 including (I think) the last 24.

He's been looking at Arizona and Michigan but ND should definitely make a push.

We are very interested in Bruner and have contacted Marfo
by Georgia Hog  (2020-03-19 12:48:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

according to NDHoopsrecruits.

It’s amazing that 40 players per day have entered the transfer portal since the end of the seas.

It’s perhaps more shocking that 3 Wichita State starters are transferring.

Given the number and quality of transfers available and ND’s need, the coaching staff has a real opportunity to bolster and stabilize the roster.

the good news is with the pause in recruiting
by Ajax  (2020-03-19 16:22:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

high school players and transfers- ND is not behind everyone else like they are normally are.

As far as Mike Smith- have to believe he is going to end up where he can start. Top teams losing PG's: Michigan, Arizona, Gonzaga, Kansas, MSU

I'd like to think we're in on one of the Ivy League bigs
by Rosecrea  (2020-03-19 12:40:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

who are grad transfers, but who knows.