sounds like no changes at all.
by oggie (2020-03-26 14:03:30)

In reply to: Per BGI article, Brey isn't going anywhere.  posted by RIBS

And he wants to get to 25 years for financial reasons.

Either the reporter didn't ask or no changes are planned
by KORZO78  (2020-03-27 09:25:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Both options are disturbing for different reasons. Brey's focus on how his retirement benefits sound like someone who has mentally checked out. If his recruiting efforts historically have been energized, I would hate to see what non-energized classes would have looked like.

Was hoping for more clarity on the direction of the program at the end of the season but looks like we will spend a few more years in purgatory.

One of the all time great
by Irishdog80  (2020-03-26 14:58:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

songs from the Talking Heads. Sad to say, I have to agree about your assessment of the article. I am a big fan of Brey, but he needs to step up recruiting and get some energy back into the program. That said, I am bullish on the 2018 class taking another step forward in 2020-21...it was incredibly painful to watch them clank shot after shot as freshmen--infected the whole team. This past year was much better with signs of hope.

I read your post first, I was expecting
by DBCooper  (2020-03-26 19:21:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Road to Nowhere

Which was my favorite of theirs

My fave: This Must Be The Place *
by Oggie  (2020-03-26 21:55:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Always puts me in a good mood
by Irishdog80  (2020-03-27 03:10:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and has become a favorite of my now 23 year old daughter. She enjoys cover versions of This Must Be The Place.

Don't sleep on
by HTownND  (2020-03-26 23:31:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Psycho Killer

in my TH top 5 *
by oggie  (2020-03-27 11:00:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Big fan of Making
by Irishdog80  (2020-03-27 03:08:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Flippy Floppy. Here is a unique take on it by David Byrne without the rest of the Talking Heads unfortunately, but arguably cooks more than the original version: