They absolutely know
by HTownND (2020-05-12 11:59:00)

In reply to: I would imagine the top 15-25 are all paid various amounts  posted by mocopdx

But have done a good job (except Self at Kansas) to put enough layers between themselves and the bag men to claim innocence and let other people be fall guys.

They aren't dumb, but they absolutely are involved, just in a way that makes it easy to distance when it goes bad.

Self is going to get hammered though.

Yeah, the family had a lot of buffers. *
by PWK2  (2020-05-12 17:17:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

re: Self, you think so?
by mocopdx  (2020-05-12 16:16:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope you're right but I have no faith in the shitshow that is the NCAA. Also I thought if anyone was screwed it was Archie Miller?

I think Archie
by HTownND  (2020-05-12 17:37:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Will eventually get toppled.

The NCAA allegations against KU are no joke. I know people don't love the NCAA, and they are wildly inconsistent. But the notice of allegations and information is going to be tough to overcome, they are suggesting a show cause for Self. That's not f'ing around type stuff, even for the NCAA.

Archie Miller more likely to be toppled than Sean? *
by Ajax  (2020-05-12 18:31:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry, I meant Sean.
by mocopdx  (2020-05-12 20:12:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whatever happened to all that Arizona stuff? It seemed like pretty solid and damning evidence.

Exactly right, what happened? Miller was literally saying
by DomerJon  (2020-05-13 22:29:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Goodbye to fans at end of the 18-19 season. He knew he was screwed and then he wakes up and eh everything's okay guys were still making millions! NCAA is a farce.