re: Self, you think so?
by mocopdx (2020-05-12 16:16:46)

In reply to: They absolutely know  posted by HTownND

I hope you're right but I have no faith in the shitshow that is the NCAA. Also I thought if anyone was screwed it was Archie Miller?

I think Archie
by HTownND  (2020-05-12 17:37:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Will eventually get toppled.

The NCAA allegations against KU are no joke. I know people don't love the NCAA, and they are wildly inconsistent. But the notice of allegations and information is going to be tough to overcome, they are suggesting a show cause for Self. That's not f'ing around type stuff, even for the NCAA.

Archie Miller more likely to be toppled than Sean? *
by Ajax  (2020-05-12 18:31:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sorry, I meant Sean.
by mocopdx  (2020-05-12 20:12:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Whatever happened to all that Arizona stuff? It seemed like pretty solid and damning evidence.

Exactly right, what happened? Miller was literally saying
by DomerJon  (2020-05-13 22:29:11)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Goodbye to fans at end of the 18-19 season. He knew he was screwed and then he wakes up and eh everything's okay guys were still making millions! NCAA is a farce.