Question about ACC Network Programming
by Notra_Dahm (2020-05-20 12:15:40)

I noticed that the ACC Network is playing a series of old MBB games from the 1990's today, including some old games from former Big East teams (Lousiville and Syracuse) against non-ACC opponents. I don't recall seeing many ND basketball games being aired on the ACC Network (although I think I have seen at least one).

So, what's the deal? I am sure the 1996 Lousiville- UNC-Charlotte game was riveting, for a Conference USA game. And I see that you can watch it on demand on ESPN.com. But have they shown some of the old ND games vs. top ACC teams of that era, and earlier? We had some great games vs Ga Tech, UNC, Maryland.

SEC Network does the same with Mizzou/A&M
by jclay  (2020-05-20 18:37:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Same with the B1G Network (mostly with Nebraska from the 90s, I don’t think Maryland/Rutgers have any games where video exists of them winning).

Who knows the the PAC-12 Network does since no one has it.

I don't have an answer to your question, but
by gordonbombay  (2020-05-20 15:59:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

they aired a relatively random ND win over Seton Hall from 2002 a couple of weeks ago.

I'm sure if they have the rights and the shutdown lasts long enough, they'll get around to some older games too.