New John Mooney article
by Ajax (2020-05-25 13:49:31)

Has changed his shot.

Considerable praise for Cormac Ryan

Oh man, he waits until now to correct his shot?
by bleedsgreen04  (2020-05-28 18:03:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I probably shouldn't complain, I really, really love the work he put in at ND, especially with polishing his game in the paint.

But IMO he could have added another 5 points per game without the hitch in his shot, he was always a pretty good shot from the corner, but the hitch added too much time to his release so he had to be wide open... which didn't happen once he became a double-double machine last season.

But good for him in addressing it now, he might actually have a future in the NBA with a smooth stroke beyond the arc.

I think it’s low-risk, high-reward for his NBA chances.
by revressbo  (2020-05-30 10:15:43)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It probably would’ve been the exact opposite for his college game.

He will have a lot of time
by DBCooper  (2020-05-25 16:39:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To improve himself before the draft.

Makes Cormac Ryan sound really good. *
by 2Domer  (2020-05-25 15:49:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post