That's not even a debate. It's Louisville. *
by gordonbombay (2020-06-12 10:26:32)

In reply to: Better OT win? '02 GT or '13 Louisville? * *  posted by TWO

This user did not provide content for this post

Agreed. Totally different levels of basketball. *
by acrossdmiddle  (2020-06-12 21:35:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I disagree
by Kayo  (2020-06-12 11:56:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Until Grant went off in the last 90 seconds of regulation, the Louisville game wasn't very good. The Georgetown game was tight throughout.

To me that's why Louisville is better
by gordonbombay  (2020-06-12 14:47:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I had basically given up on the game until Grant hit his third three-pointer, and the rest of the night was an insane roller-coaster ride.

But I can see the opposite view.

I'm sad to say I gave up.
by mocopdx  (2020-06-15 16:45:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was watching it with a friend at my house and we left with about 50 seconds left to go meet friends at a bar. I got to the bar and looked at the TV and went "holy shit". That bar was a lot of fun for the next hour.

Garrick Sherman had my favorite stat line
by mgulde  (2020-06-15 14:21:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

He doesn't show up on the stat sheet until getting a rebound with 15 seconds to go in the first overtime. He ended the game with 17 points and 6 rebounds.

By the end of the game Dickie V had him in the HOF *
by SB Jimbo  (2020-06-15 17:19:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Agree
by SB Jimbo  (2020-06-12 16:35:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Georgetown was the better game, but the question was which was the better win. In my view it's Louisville for the reasons you stated.

I'll say this about the University-6 game
by Kayo  (2020-06-12 16:43:20)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There were quite a few Louisville fans at the game, and they were happy in the smugest possible way with about 2 minutes left in regulation. It was wonderful to send them home with a gut wrenching loss.

Additional note... That was Louisville's last loss of the season (although the rest of the season's wins had to be vacated).

ND also last loss for UConn Kemba and Duke Okafor
by Ajax  (2020-06-12 19:03:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Any other recent I am missing?

We were NC State's last lost before their title run *
by SB Jimbo  (2020-06-12 20:49:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Site shows 2 conference losses before their run (link)
by Ajax  (2020-06-13 03:39:34)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Details, details... *
by SB Jimbo  (2020-06-13 09:27:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

UCLA 71 (Wicks, Bibby, and Rowe) 89-82
by SixShutouts66  (2020-06-12 19:30:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Austin Carr show

Surprisingly the 1974 game (Iceman Clay) was not UCLA's last loss that season - they had two more

1975 we were next to last team to beat UCLA before their championship

UCLA lost 4 games. Us, Oregon, Oregon State, and NC State *
by OldIrishFan  (2020-06-15 13:10:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post