He’s not especially bullish on the Irish. *
by Georgia Hog (2020-06-29 17:30:08)

In reply to: Rothstein's ACC off season breakdown  posted by IndyDave

This user did not provide content for this post

Why should we expect analysts to be bullish?
by pmoose  (2020-06-30 11:11:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

What made our team what it was last season? I'd argue if you were to name the top 3 players in determining how we did any given night, it is the 3 players who have graduated. While Dane and, to a lesser extent, Nate showed us some promise, they were inconsistent. Hubb was hot and cold all season, and Juwan would have a great game one game and disappear the next.

So returning we have a hot-and-cold point guard and 3 other players that were inconsistent (Dane less so than others). We also have a player who most analysts haven't seen in Ryan. After that, the only guys with college experience are Carmody and Djogo.

As I have typed this, it's occurred to me that there are only 6 guys I am confident in saying will be in the rotation for minutes. I suspect early on Djogo will get rotational minutes because of experience. Having at least 1 freshman step up will be necessary to compete in the ACC, and that's a tall task.

Where did I say that we should? *
by Georgia Hog  (2020-07-01 09:16:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

point taken *
by pmoose  (2020-07-01 12:56:12)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or Carmody. Not even listed. Did I miss something? *
by Stonebreaker9  (2020-06-29 19:05:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not that I'm aware of... *
by pmoose  (2020-06-30 11:01:08)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post