The howard game just got a lot more interesting
by Ndwahoo (2020-07-03 09:26:10)

Doubt it. I'm betting he wont play a minute of CBB *
by 84david  (2020-07-03 12:12:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

His commitment likely means as much
by Ajax  (2020-07-03 10:05:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

As Emoni Bates committing to MSU.

Why do you say that? *
by OldRasputin  (2020-07-03 22:51:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Don't know but hope he stays..... *
by Wolfetone  (2020-07-03 10:59:28)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Disagree
by DBCooper  (2020-07-03 10:18:15)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Based off of Makurs comments it seems like he is sincere. Thisis also a few weeks after Mikey Williams comments, which I’m sure helped Makurs decision. So the idea of top recruits going to a HBCU is picking up steam. Bates is the top player in his class. He will go pro if allowed and be a top 5 pick. Makur looks like a second rounder at this point if he went straight to NBA. At best maybe he could sneak into the first round, but he is not a guaranteed lottery pick like Bates.

Is Ed Smith involved?
by CrazyMary  (2020-07-03 11:46:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I assume that he is so I'll go with the assumption that nothing is as it seems or as Ed states.

I wonder if Thon and Matur wished they went to college now *
by DBCooper  (2020-07-03 13:21:25)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post