Boeheim tests positive for Covid
by drmurray (2020-11-15 19:47:21)

Sorry I can't post the link- storied is buried at ESPN.com

prayers said *
by GolfJunkie17  (2020-11-18 16:52:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

1st time I've ever seen Boeheim & "positive" used together. *
by campuszoo  (2020-11-16 16:52:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

SI.com: “He is not experiencing any symptoms”
by Father Nieuwland  (2020-11-15 22:01:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Partial text:

Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim announced on Sunday he has tested positive for COVID-19.

Boeheim, 76, is currently isolating in his home. He is not experiencing any symptoms of the coronavirus.

"As part of our routine COVID-19 health and safety protocols, I, along with my team and staff, are tested for COVID-19 multiple times each week," Boeheim said in a statement. "Following our most recent testing, I was informed that I tested positive for COVID-19. I immediately began my isolation period at home."

"I am not experiencing any symptoms at this time, and will continue to monitor my health closely as advised by the medical staff. Thank you for the well wishes. I look forward to getting back on the court with my team."

He probably made the virus sick. *
by 2Domer  (2020-11-20 18:21:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post