The big winner in this 2nd game - Baylor.
by Chicos bail bonds (2021-04-03 23:31:32)

Reminds me of what we took out of Kentucky before they lost to wisconsin.

UK played Wisc with 6 days rest.
by Tex Francisco  (2021-04-04 19:35:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I think they had plenty of time to recover both mentally and physically.

If Gonzaga wins it will prove their greatness
by bmoreirish  (2021-04-03 23:38:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I agree with you, tough to bounce back from an emotional, exhausting game like this. Plus, Baylor has been clearly the only other elite team all year. Gonzaga will have to earn it. We couldn’t ask for a better set up.

Two things in Gonzaga’s favor.
by FtWorthIrish  (2021-04-04 00:18:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They won’t have to answer the question of how they’ll react to a tight game. Plus Baylor plays at a pace Gonzaga likes.

Good point on pace of play
by bmoreirish  (2021-04-04 00:35:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But Baylor will be able to offer much more defensive resistance than UCLA. Really looking forward to it.