SIAP - Purcell covid policy help
by btownirish (2022-01-22 11:28:33)

We're attending a game on Feb 26 (GT I believe) and I can't find the covid policy on the AD website. We have two small kids that I need to make sure are okay to attend.

Mask policy will change Feb. 4th
by SBJimbo  (2022-01-22 13:08:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not sure how this will affect concessions.

Visitors to campus are required to wear masks.
by NDFanSince81  (2022-01-22 16:04:58)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

It wasn't clear from the article, but that article referred to students, faculty, and staff who are required to be vaccinated and boosted. Right now the indoor masking requirement will be relaxed on Feb 4th, which is the date by which 95% compliance is expected.

The policy for visitors is different. Visitors are required to be masked until further notice. See the link.

Must wear a mask.
by Kayo  (2022-01-22 12:24:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And unless there is a change between now and late February, concession stands are closed; so be sure to feed your kids before you go to the arena.

Thanks. Any vax requirement for kids? *
by btownirish  (2022-01-22 14:02:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Neither for kids nor for adults *
by Kayo  (2022-01-22 14:37:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks! *
by btownirish  (2022-01-22 15:32:48)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post