In honor of Russ-diculous night
by Nobilo (2022-01-22 21:55:41)

For the record, good for Russ Smith. Getting inducted into your school’s hall of fame is a great honor. Those were really good UL teams, and he was an excellent college player.

However, during the broadcast, my own indelible Russ memory is Pitino throwing his jacket off in disgust after Russ jacked another forlorn OT prayer.

Worth a watch. Thanks Jerian Grant. Thanks Garrick Sherman. RIP Cam Beidscheid.

That was great. Thank you for posting *
by Boobie78  (2022-01-24 08:24:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Greatest Basketball game I have ever attended. Place was
by maverick  (2022-01-23 12:58:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

packed & crowd was insane. I believe there was a hockey game earlier that I was at, we won that too, and I raced across the parking lots & got in for the player intros. Hope I remember that right.

Great clip! Great memories. Hope this team is as resilient. *
by notra_dahm  (2022-01-23 05:13:22)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Still gives me chills. Grant was channeling T Mac
by Radi-skull  (2022-01-23 07:22:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

To force OT