new assistant Hamlet Tibbs?
by DBCooper (2022-07-25 14:03:27)

looks like Brey is close to adding Humphrey's replacement.

Cant say I know anything about him, but his resume is a bit underwhelming.

Albany City Rocks.
by Section12  (2022-07-26 09:53:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Antoni Wyche's AAU program before ND. Mike Crotty (Middlesex Magic) has some tangential relationship but I can't remember the details.

"They calleth me Mr. Tibbs." *
by Kayo  (2022-07-26 08:10:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"To golf clap or not golf clap? That is the question" *
by SB Jimbo  (2022-07-27 07:36:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

"whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer Kayo's puns,
by NDBob  (2022-07-27 12:55:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

or to allow them to scroll off the board into oblivion"

Interesting jump from Rivals.
by NDMike2001  (2022-07-25 19:13:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

They cite to Pete Thamel's tweet which says that ND is targeting Hamlet. But their headline makes it sound like it's done...without any additional information other than Thamel's initial tweet.

My favorite line from the article
by Nobilo  (2022-07-25 19:34:51)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

“But before his time at Albany, Tibbs endured plenty of success.”

Is success really something to be endured?

He endured the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
by garbageplate  (2022-07-25 21:55:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Ok, I'm done. For now.

Well done. *
by NDMike2001  (2022-07-26 06:51:02)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

No resume is good or bad
by DukeSinatra  (2022-07-25 18:28:10)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

But thinking makes it so.

I have no insight here
by flanner96  (2022-07-25 15:45:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..but I see he worked for Beilein. Maybe he gave him a plug with Brey. It will be interesting to see if that connection gets brought up.

What were you expecting?????
by PortND  (2022-07-25 15:26:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

This is exactly the type of hire I expected when you have a rather veteran staff already in place. This is a Coach who has had success on a smaller scale and yet is still young and can connect with kids and should be a great recruiter.

This isn't ND football where you steal assistance Coaches, you get younger guys from smaller schools and develop them.

Give me a young eager guy ready to move up...
by supernd  (2022-07-25 17:12:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

and work his ass off anyday.

Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't *
by garbageplate  (2022-07-25 15:55:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Good one.
by campuszoo  (2022-07-25 18:07:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Now I'm thinking what a Shakespearean treatment of "In the Heat of the Night" would be like.