Does anyone know where Elijah Morgan ended up?
by Homeboy73 (2022-07-31 17:39:00)

As I recall he entered the transfer portal as a grad transfer.

He announced in June he's going to the Citadel. (link)
by HolyCrossHog  (2022-07-31 18:55:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That is surely the bleakest campus I've ever visited
by Freight Train  (2022-08-01 16:34:40)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Every building is gray with limited exterior features. One image at link below. Horrible.

And yet, a) Charleston itself is glorious and b) USMA and USNA are beautiful campuses, so it's not the military aspect.

Agree. Charleston is great. Historic, food… *
by Homeboy73  (2022-08-01 18:38:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Pat Conroy's old team. *
by BIG MAC  (2022-07-31 20:32:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My Losing Season is one of my favorite books
by acrossdmiddle  (2022-08-03 11:53:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I highly recommend it to any basketball fan.

The Great Santini was one of our faves at ND *
by pjnuge  (2022-08-01 07:34:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Weird story… Years ago I went to Charleston for my sister’s
by morrissey man  (2022-07-31 21:53:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

wedding. We were staying in a hotel across the street from the Citadel. I was finishing My Losing Season by Conroy about his abusive basketball coach while at the Citadel. In the epilogue he described what happened to each of the characters. It turns out his coach left the next year and relocated to Richmond, IN where he opened a restaurant. The weird part? I live in Richmond, In. So I was across the street from the Citadel reading about a guy who left the Citadel to go to my hometown. Odd. Btw, his restaurant was destroyed when our downtown exploded 2 days after MLK was killed.

Thank you. Much appreciated. *
by Homeboy73  (2022-07-31 20:07:38)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post