The crazy thing is…
by revressbo (2023-06-10 13:43:55)

In reply to: Way too early starting lineup  posted by Lucid

There’s legitimately no player who’s a “definite” starter. There are some who I think will be (Burton and Njie) but no definites.

Can’t recall there ever being literally 0 “sure thing” starters for ND bball in the summertime. It’s fun. And scary.

I think you’re right about Njie and Burton
by Lucid  (2023-06-10 13:59:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Both will be in the starting lineup, it will be interesting to see where the remaining pieces fit. I would bet all ten are in the rotation, unless we get another wing, in which case Sanders might still be on the outside looking in. Would be nice to get a seasoned point guard though.

Is the Rutgers guard Mulcahy a possible transfer to ND? *
by Homeboy73  (2023-06-10 16:29:49)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Yes according to 247
by lucid  (2023-06-12 15:10:26)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

We’ll see.

Clarification
by SB Jimbo  (2023-06-12 16:39:50)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My read on 247 was that ND would make a logical landing spot, but not that they've reached out.

Correct, no mention of contact
by lucid  (2023-06-12 17:29:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I would surprised if we haven’t though.

Hope he joins ND, but a number of schools are chasing him. *
by Homeboy73  (2023-06-12 15:39:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post