Congrats to Get Schwifty
by IndyDave (2018-12-10 10:07:22)

Congrats on the win. No idea how your team was the 8 seed - even if Amari Cooper didn't start playing until the month (he sabotaged my high dollar house league beyond repair).

Quite an embarrassing show by my squad as the 1 seed - 51 points. Of course I kind of figured I would get boat raced without Melvin Gordon, Jammes Connor and OBJ. But I don't think they would've helped make up a 50 point deficit. Negative points by my QB (Goff) is a first for me.

Good luck the rest of the way.

I no longer regret losing last week
by El Kabong  (2018-12-10 13:59:46)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Although losing Kareem Hunt is going to make a playoff run less likely for me.

And I'm glad that Elliot outscored Ertz by 2 last week.
by JC  (2018-12-10 21:10:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I hope Cooper cools down this week.

I don’t *
by wiNDycityfan  (2018-12-10 21:37:06)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

After the reseed, I worry about ABrown, Hill and Gronk.
by JC  (2018-12-11 06:05:50)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Gronk finally looked the Gronk of old last week.

I have Hill on my office team, oh the dilemma - not really that is a $$$$ league, I want Hill to go off.

I'll trade you LeVeon Bell. *
by Slotts  (2018-12-10 14:19:25)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

oops - confused teams with Cooper
by IndyDave  (2018-12-10 11:58:04)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not on your team - lost in another league to him.

But yeah Luck, Brown, Hill anchor a really good team.

I’ve been in free fall since AJ Green, Kamara and many other
by wiNDycityfan  (2018-12-10 10:53:30)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

have been either shutdown or struggling for the last 3-4 weeks. The stupidest pick I’ve ever reached for, Greg Olsen, had a terrible season and is out too.

All that said, somehow I continued my free agent manic frenzy and compensated with Cooper and Samuels, and about dethroned the #3 seed.

p.S. Fuck Greg Olsen. Never touching that sumbitch again.