What a finish to NDN NFL ā€˜18 Fantasy Show League...
by wiNDycityfan (2018-12-25 10:16:19)
Edited on 2018-12-25 10:17:45

I knew I could ride Ben Roethslisberger to good/great output this season, to complement my workhorses Alvin Kamara and AJ Green. But nabbing Jason White, Amari Toomer, Jaylen Samuels, Derrick Henry (at the perfect time), Josh Gordon, Calvin Ridley (early on), and to an extent Andy Dalton off the scrap heap, was crucial to my success this year.

Yes, my lack of patience made me do some real dumb moves, dumping Nick Chubb, Eric Ebron, ignoring James Conner while he was still available, Phillip Lindsey and Alshon Jeffrey way too early, and almost cost me, but somehow persisting with the bargain bin, and striking gold in key matchups when I needed it the most, pushed me over the finish line.

Stupidest move was to reach for Greg Olsen (in lieu of TY Hilton) in the 3rd round. I was dead set on Tyreek Hill and Get Schwifty snatched him right off my hands. From that point on my draft was a run on desperation. Iā€™m still hoarse from that night.

Anyway, good times. Look forward to next year. My goal is already to be more patient and have a better regular season.

Congrats to Wossamotta, the regular season champion, and thanks to the field and the Commish for another fun season.

Replies: