If the Chargers host the AFC title game, it will apparently
by G.K.Chesterton (2019-01-11 17:22:58)

be hosted at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. If the Rams host a game as well, then the two games would be held on consecutive days (Sunday and Monday).

Geez, I hadn't even heard about the name change
by ShermanOaksND  (2019-01-11 20:02:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

from "StubHub Center" to "Dignity Health Sports Park." By the way, Dignity Health used to be known as "Catholic Healthcare West." They are one of our clients.

Soon to be named “CommonSpirit Health” *
by Patrick Bateman  (2019-01-12 18:34:36)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

How can the Chargers play there
by voidoid  (2019-01-11 21:35:20)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

when their owner has no dignity?

The Chargers are now pushing back on that story.
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-01-11 21:28:41)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Therefore, I am pulling even more for the Chargers and Colts to win this weekend, though both are underdogs.

In response to a report from Jason La Canfora of CBS that conversations have occurred regarding the possibility of moving the game, a Chargers source tells PFT that there is “no way” the game would be moved from Dignity Healthy Sports Park, previously known as StubHub Center.

The Chargers and AEG have a firm and binding contract requiring the game to be played at the facility. AEG would have to relinquish its contractual rights, and per the Chargers source that simply isn’t going to happen.

Note: It's "Dignity Health Sports Park", not "Dignity Healthy Sports Park".

Indignity In Dignity *
by Father Nieuwland  (2019-01-12 19:50:22)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That would totally screw up my parish fundraiser
by El Kabong  (2019-01-12 08:40:36)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Having the games on different nights would kill it dead.

A better solution: have the Chargers play at the Rose Bowl
by ShermanOaksND  (2019-01-12 12:07:37)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

That way, both games could be on Sunday -- the Rams at noon PT, the Chargers at 3:30 PT.

Hmmmm
by ShermanOaksND  (2019-01-12 17:00:27)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I have the distinct impression the AFC Championship game will be played in Kansas City.