One of the great things about this country ...
by BIGSKYND (2019-01-23 17:21:54)

you can always find a lawyer who hasn't read the RPC for comprehension and will file pretty much any damned kind of lawsuit. I'm guessing the NFL isn't quaking in its boots over this plucked turkey. Although as a Bruins season ticket holder I'm watching this. Those NHL officials had better get their goal reviews right.

Buffalo Sabres fans will also be watching intently.
by BeastOfBourbon  (2019-01-23 21:49:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

And hoping Brett F—king Hull has had four or five knee and hip replacements by now, rendering him useless for any kind of replay.

Not so fast - statute of limitations....
by BIGSKYND  (2019-01-24 09:00:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

besides, if you've seen Brett recently, he's starting to look like Dad. Meaning that they'd need a crane to get him over the boards.

He skated at the Winter Classic alumni game two years ago.
by Rockbrig97  (2019-01-24 12:14:54)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

If by skated, you mean skidded around like a child using one of those ice walker things.

I was there. It was a fun experience.
by No Right Turn on Red  (2019-01-24 13:41:44)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

My thoughts coming out of that game: 1) Pierre Turgeon can still go. 2) Is the ice strong enough to support whoever ate Keith Tkachuk?

Michigan sucks

Probably filed by the same people who have started
by G.K.Chesterton  (2019-01-23 17:41:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

a petition to prevent Miller Park from being renamed. Don Quixote applauds both for out-tilting him at windmills.

One problem is that courts are far too fearful ...
by BIGSKYND  (2019-01-23 17:54:01)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of assessing fees for this crap and bar overseers tolerate too much from the jokers who take a fee for polluting court dockets with this stuff. These aren't even pro se litigants who do (and to some extent perhaps should) get a break.