Yahoo Fantasy Baseball to open January 31
by IndyDave (2019-01-25 15:13:55)

Looking forward to the season

Looking for a Commish for Independent League
by shillelagh (click here to email the poster)  (2019-01-28 10:38:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

The Show:

I'll Commish again this year. I'll fire up the league next week once we thaw out from the cold.

The Farm:

xChicagoIrish -- Are you still game to serve as Commish this year?

Independent League:

We need a new Commish as Siegfried08 has been promoted to The Farm. Who's available to volunteer from the following list of names?

MCB
Rockbrig 97
No Right Turn on Red
jakam31
Altoona Irish
endthecursein05
Slotts
IrishFanIndy2003
Triple Domer
Sigdomer
chsfb75

Send me a note or respond here.

I can. *
by Rockbrig97  (2019-01-29 13:42:27)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Thanks. I'll follow up by email *
by shillelagh  (2019-01-31 18:10:32)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Are the league rosters out there anywhere? *
by El Kabong  (2019-01-28 12:27:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

2019 rosters for The Show, The Farm, and Independent League
by shillelagh  (2019-01-28 17:32:24)     Delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I'll kick off a roll-call for each league over the weekend, so the lists below are not final.

I expect about 8 openings in Independent League, and we'll open up something below that if the numbers warrant it.

=================================================================

The Show:

Tubes
bsuryn
Shillelagh
NDKevin
4Horsemen
IndyDave
Go Crazy Folks
Ghop
JC
IrishVol