Do you think Buehrle will make it?
by irishsundevil (2022-01-15 23:00:49)

In reply to: Right after Mark Buehrle  posted by dfw

I was at his perfect game. It was a random day game against the Rays. My cousin got free tickets and talked me into going. Midway through the 7th we both noted the occasion without actually saying it. I still have the ticket stub.

I was there as well
by El Kabong  (2022-01-16 17:40:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I was also at Buehrle’s next start, where he was perfect through the first five innings.

I also was one Carlos Rodon pitch from seeing two perfect games

That second game was in Toronto, right? *
by irishsundevil  (2022-01-21 18:51:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Not in Toronto...
by El Kabong  (2022-01-22 10:32:24)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

...but looking at the 2009 schedule, it seems the Sox's next seven games were on the road, so I must be thinking of a different game.

No unless Jerry is still around when he hits vet committee *
by dfw  (2022-01-16 15:04:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post