This is not a vent board or any other kind of therapy. Before you hit the POST button, ask yourself if your contribution will add to the level of discussion going on.
Important notes on articles:
Paralegal for downtown Chicago law firm by MightyMac
FMS Law Group (https://www.fmslawgroup.com/), a robust Estate/Trust/Guardianship Administration/Litigation law firm in Chicago seeks a paralegal/legal assistant for an in-office position.
The ideal candidate will ensure effective case management by providing legal and administrative services under the supervision of two (2) attorneys. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 - 3 years of experience as a litigation assistant. This individual will directly communicate frequently with clients in order to serve them appropriately. Candidates should email their cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Feel free to mention NDN in the letter.
• Provide administrative support to 2 attorneys;
• Coordinate attorney calendars;
• Assist in the preparation of legal pleadings and notices;
• E-file documents in Cook and surrounding collar counties;
• Assemble estate planning documents;
• Assist with client billing; and
• Handle direct communication with clients
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience;
• Paralegal certificate would be a plus;
• Experience as a litigation assistant would be an additional plus;
• Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols;
• Familiarly with professional office protocols (e.g. sending a
professional email or cover letter)
• Proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel;
• Proficient in Adobe; and
• Proficient typist