Post Reply to Rock's House
This is not a vent board or any other kind of therapy. Before you hit the POST button, ask yourself if your contribution will add to the level of discussion going on.
Important notes on articles:
- Please do not copy entire articles into your post; rather, provide links to them.. We are now links-only for ALL Internet publications. If only a small portion of the article pertains to your post, Fair Use allows you to copy those one or two paragraphs, provided you cite the author's name and the publication for which he writes. Otherwise, put a link in the HTTP Link box.
- Even if you're copying a reference to an article, provide a link to the page from which the article came. We're trying to cut down on duplicate topics, and the posting process will check the link to your article to see if it's already being discussed on this board. At the very least, you'll save yourself some grief on the boards.
- If your first reaction after reading the article you're going to share is the author is uninformed / stupid / a jerk / all of the above, it's not worth sharing with anyone. Not every article needs to be discussed. The more the hair-pulling articles are discussed (e.g. ESPN Page 2), the more the authors will write hair-pulling articles.
Post being replied to
Just wondering: 1. When did this Marshmallow thing start? by 1NDGal
I recall a few beach balls in my day but no marshmallows. Looks like the Seniors are doing it again this year, but now they acknowledge what a mess it makes. Nice letter in the Observer (linked up front) from several Seniors who will help clean up on Sunday. We’ll see if they’re allowed in. Ofc of Risk Mgmt on line 1.
2. Does ND have its own MRI or do the athletes go to St. Joe or somewhere? Seems like we’re approaching a point where the purchase would be warranted. NDWBB alone would have kept it in business last year.
3. Will ND Stadium Concessions have enough hot chocolate this time? Last game, big game, snowy conditions, COME ON. The excess can go to Compton. Get it together.