Profile for JOEIRISH80 Click here to make or adjust profile

Height:  Weight:  lbs. Alumni Status:  1980
Location:  Louisiana Favorite Baseball Team:  Red Sox
Natural Enemies:  LSU

Athletic Ability:

Sartorial Style:

Favorite Beverage and Consumption Freq: Red wine, everyday

Political Philosophy: Barry Goldwater

Religious Philosophy: Catholic

Musical Favorites: Guns n Roses

Favorite Quote from an ND Coach: 90% don't care about your problems, the other 10% are glad you have them.
Lou Holtz

Miscellaneous Data: Tax lawyer