Marshall has announced for Miami (FL)
by mwayne (2024-04-27 15:32:14)

https://twitter.com/nmarshall30/status/1784299507682779374

I will miss Nat. Glad she is now an alum. I thought she was
by Homeboy73  (2024-04-27 18:57:57)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

an amazing person, and I think she has no limits in her future life.

New Coach; Two Centers Have Left. Good Opportunity ..
by dillon77  (2024-04-27 17:08:19)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

..for Nat to get a starting spot. She had a taste of that at the end of the season and that's probably the main reason for leaving.

What went wrong
by ram  (2024-04-27 15:43:14)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’d pay the devil to replace her

I was disappointed she wasn’t at the awards banquet

Gives me reason to watch all their games next year

She’s graduating after four years and going for a master’s
by Zoebug2018  (2024-04-27 16:23:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Sounds like a lot went right 🤷‍♀️

Yep. Young, beautiful, kickin in Miami? Cool life decision.
by Jon  (2024-04-27 19:47:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I don't know if I blame her.

Ah, to be young again.

I wouldn't frame it as 'what went wrong'
by IRISHFAN2008  (2024-04-27 16:11:45)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

THis is more like another opportunity for her. She already gave four years to the program, the only reason she has this opportunity is because of COVID. Nat was very gracious in her farewell post and talked about how much she loved ND.

She may just one to make a last push for the pros and Miami may give her a better chance to do that. Plus she likes to travel and who wouldn't want to be in Miami.

Line from “She’s Gone” not a critique *
by ndlaw88  (2024-04-27 16:45:18)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

👍 *
by ram  (2024-04-27 17:02:09)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

After all she had been through, she wanted to start and
by MountainMan  (2024-04-27 15:58:59)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

now she will.

aka - first Ebo came in, then Watson and now Koval.

I like Nat but not a fan of Irish in TP that stay in ACC.👎 *
by bohratom  (2024-04-27 15:39:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Anyone read, I said I LIKE Nat but I come from the mentality
by bohratom  (2024-04-27 17:07:30)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

of being a Yankee fan for 50 yrs and ever since Babe Ruth left the Red Sox to play for the Yankees its always been instilled in us that you never want a player that leaves the Yankees to go to the Red Sox or stay in the same division.

Yankee fans didn’t think like that
by ram  (2024-04-27 17:49:01)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

In the 50s & 60s when the Yanks used KC as a 2nd minor league team

Disagree, she's an ND grad just like Sam to UVA. She will
by Domerduck  (2024-04-27 16:15:07)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

help their team and get to probably start. She will get mpre PT and not just get to start if someone gets hurt. ND is far better than Miami whether they have Nat or not just like we were superior to UVA. It's true ND would be better with Nat like we would have been with Sam, but if they give to the school enough to get an ND degree they should always be welcomed as ND Alumni. They certainly have a right and I could argue their future is expanded by going to another school to further their education and basketball development. Their value will always be higher in our conference and if that even gets them more NIL while they expand their horizon's more power to them. It worked for Sam Brunelle and it will for Nat as well.

So I guess you don't like Sam then *
by IRISHFAN2008  (2024-04-27 16:09:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Or didn't think it was fair for Dara to come ND & she didn't
by Domerduck  (2024-04-27 16:17:42)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

even graduate from Va tech. With Amoore com ing Dara would not got the PT and ND legacy she got by xfr'g within conference to her sisters alma maters.

Be true to your school. *
by 2ndstreeter  (2024-04-27 19:26:21)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post