It's looking more and more like the Irish have struck out!
by MountainMan (2024-04-29 16:20:12)

We'll know for sure if we get none or if the names are either lesser players, or late editions to the tp.

hopefully Coach has a few cards up her sleeve.
by domer79dad09  (2024-04-29 22:33:55)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

For what it’s worth, things aren’t looking much better over at The Pit. Still need a couple of bigs to replace Zona and Booth.

and the cards are 6' 2" - 6' 3"! *
by MountainMan  (2024-04-30 02:44:23)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

See Above, Ye of Little Faith *
by dillon77  (2024-04-29 18:12:31)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I’m trying to keep the faith man. It’s nerve racking. *
by irishhawk49  (2024-04-29 18:47:13)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

I know it's not Advent, but "My soul in stillness waits" is
by Dadknuknutesson  (2024-04-29 19:53:33)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

the tune I keep hearing.

Take a Look Above. Add/Delete/Discuss!
by dillon77  (2024-04-29 18:48:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

Hey, that's why we're here...plus gives us something to do other than hurry up and wait, which is the pits.

There are still some choice players in the portal and a
by Fighting_Artichoke  (2024-04-29 16:43:52)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

couple of them have already visited the Irish: King and Karlen.

Another excellent get would be Gardiner, but I fear she may be headed to Utah (but have no info to support that, just a bad feeling in my gut).

Dillon seems very high on Mary Ashley Stevenson, who I know little about. But if she has his approval, she appears to be a worthy target.

As for those who have left the portal:

We were never connected to Beers.

Iriafen was a dream that wasn't realized. The rumors suggested that U$C was offering her lucrative NIL incentives, but I have no idea of how truthful that is.

Weimar signed with NC State. Not sure what happened with her purported visit. Did it happen earlier? Was it cancelled after she decided to join the Wolfpack? Were we holding out for more enticing targets? Don't know. Niele plays her cards very close to the vest.

Compiled Some Folks Above Who Have Still Not Committed
by dillon77  (2024-04-29 18:52:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There are still players who could meet the Irish's needs.
We'll see if Niele and co. are working on any of them ...or others.