Faint? My opinion after TVO Paurova would be the Beav guard
by Domerduck (2024-04-29 19:50:37)

In reply to: OK, Who Is Left in Transfer Portal That Could Fit with ND?  posted by dillon77

but the other two you mention are also very good. Dominika Paurova is a player from Czechslovakia, is 6’1, and going to be a sophomore like Donovan. She scored 5.5 ppg in only 16 mpg, shooting 48% overall and 37.2% for threes. She is great at finishing at the rim. She played a lot more in the end of the season and made some big shots. I also like her defense and energy.

Hansford is a three point killer but a bit streaky. She certainly also has upside as she only played 17 mpg so would be a good get. Donovan is got more upside. She is good at ball control and defense, but she has still been hesitant to shoot. Considering she averages more minutes per game than Talia, I would have hoped she would have more of impact on the stats but Talia had far more assists, rebounds, points, steals, and blocks than Donovan. Talia will add a lot to USC along with Kiki and JuJu. Should be a tougher team next year especially with one of the top recruiting class.

Still Timea is the class of the remaining Beavs. If she has to leave the Beavs, I hope ND gets her. Good summary.