facilities are adequate, however...
by mrock90 (2015-06-01 16:24:29)

In reply to: One thing that we need to cultivate is the mindset that  posted by cbo86

gameday experience is really dreadful at Eck stadium; I can't imaginge a more sterile sports environment than the one for ND baseball. I'd like to have seen them invest some of the $$ they wasted on installing protective nets around everything and use it for improving the fan experience.

Like on a jumbotron? Or a t-shirt gun for the leprechaun...
by domer_ai  (2015-06-05 01:00:03)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

to shoot shirts in the stands? I actually like going to games at the Eck because it is still about baseball, but that is just me. If you are talking about improving the facilities in general then I am all-aboard on that train. Nothing says ND like purple bleachers.

No, nothing like that at all
by Mrock90  (2015-06-05 22:01:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post

There's just nothing distinguishing about the place that makes a casual fan or student come out-- horrible ballpark food, no raucous student section, nothing that makes opposing team feel uncomfortable

"But if we could just save ONE life...or ONE lawsuit." *
by G.K.Chesterton  (2015-06-01 22:25:44)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Reply to Post