Illinois has a governor just waiting for the call
by gregmorrissey (2024-02-09 17:30:10)

In reply to: Has to be someone with name recognition nationwide  posted by DBCooper

Sorry, Marine Domer, that was for you.

I can't say I have feelings one way or another for Pritzker. Said another way, I can understand why people have strong feelings about him both good and bad. I think he's done a reasonably good job as Governor, but I'll defer to others on whether that's true or far from it. I'm not sure I'd advocate too hard for him for President as he feels a little too slimy -- though that doesn't seem to be too much of a disqualifier anymore.

I thought he was the guy if they were going plan B
by crazychester  (2024-02-09 20:31:56)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Up until 10/7

Now there is no way in Hell

The tussle between him and Johnson has been entertaining
by rflor  (2024-02-10 07:40:32)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

Between Johnson’s handling of the migrant crisis and casting the tie breaker vote in a City Council Palestinian resolution, Priztker has had few kind words to say in public.

I expect the private conversations to be quite lively.

You mean the Democratic Chris Christie of Illinois? *
by Marine Domer  (2024-02-09 18:30:17)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

A+++++
by JMAC76  (2024-02-09 19:02:04)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

What a fatass phony nincompoop.

The fact the he even enters the conversation should display the collective malignancy of our politics.

I wonder what sissy says in private about her obese, baby brother. Nothing nice.