To be clear, I mean get started
by sprack (2024-02-11 08:56:27)
Edited on 2024-02-11 08:57:44

In reply to: It’s pointless to do this now  posted by vermin05

Get people talking about every chance they get, such as on the Sunday morning shows. Get those ads prepared. Let people know that not voting could lead to this. Because the people who need to get the message are the people thinking “I’m not gonna vote for either of the old guys”. Well, the choice is between an old guy and a cult-leading mob boss who wants to do exactly what he says.

This article addresses your point, I think.
by arasera  (2024-02-11 14:58:00)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

I know some on here don't like her (I do) but she's spot on.

The most effective start is
by AquinasDomer  (2024-02-11 10:16:16)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply

The SOTU. Lead into a line and say NATO is not a protection racket. Real men don't grab women by the pussy. We can rest assured we have leadership who reads and understands briefing material and doesn't throw hamburgers at the wall. The silence on one half of the aisle will be deafening.

I also think that this level of craziness is going to turn Romney and some old GOP pols who've kept their powder dry into Biden surrogates. I guess we'll see if that's enough in November.

100% agree on all points. Use the bully pulpit *
by sprack  (2024-02-11 14:03:47)     cannot delete  |  Edit  |  Return to Board  |  Ignore Poster   |   Highlight Poster  |   Cannot reply